Results-Driven Case Studies, New Technologies & Regulatory Updates
Event Returns After 3 Years With An Agenda Truly Reflecting Western Canada's Current Operating & Regulatory Environment
Crude oil output is driving Canada's economy in 2018, and unconventional oil production has increased 5.3% for the sixth gain in seven months as more wells come back online after shutdowns.
Higher, more stable oil prices has led to an exponential increase in activity in Western Canada's Shale plays, and water management has once again become a key point of conversation in Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan. As the regulatory environment evolves and pressure builds on operators to adjust best practices, American and Canadian Business Conferences brings back the highly-anticipated Cost-Effective Water Management 2018 Conference for Western Canada's Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays to Calgary on November 28 and 29.
The sixth conference in the series will address Western Canada's hottest water management topics and challenges, with E&P Case Studies, Regulatory Updates, and Latest Water Treatment Technologies, to present business-driven and cost-effective solutions in five key areas:
Water Reuse & Recycling | Water Treatment | Water Transfer & Logistics
Produced Water Disposal | Water Sourcing
From navigating the water management economics game, to looking ahead to the future of the shale market in Western Canada, including producers' strategies, long-term visions and timelines, the 2018 event examines the full water management life cycle, from cradle to grave.
DAY 1 FOCUS: NOVEMBER 28, 2018
- Cost-Effective Produced Water Reuse & Recycle Initiatives
- Regulatory Compliance & Licensing
- Steps For Increasing Recycle & Reuse Water Volumes
- Ensuring Water Chemistry & Frac Chemical Compatibility
- Water Treatment Technologies
DAY 2 FOCUS: NOVEMBER 29, 2018
- Intra-Field And Intra-Basin Water Transfer
- Cost Reduction & Alternatives To Disposal
- Water Recycle & Reuse Technologies
- Maximizing Water Storage
- Water Sourcing & Licensing
------------------------------------------- NEW FEATURES FOR 2018 -------------------------------------------
- Gain Clarity On Area-Based Regulatory Updates : Hear from AER, AEP & BC on Water Reuse, Water Sourcing Licenses, Transfer And Storage
- Increase Recycle & Reuse Volumes : Cost-effectively treat produced water for reuse, without negatively impacting well productivity
- Secure Steady Water Supply : Make sure production plans are not in jeopardy of being completed
- Examine Water Quality, Chemistry & Minimum Treatment Levels : Know exactly how much treatment is required to remove contaminants and prepare water for reuse
- Optimize Water Transfer, Storage & Disposal : Cost-Effectively and safely move water to and from well sites, store large volumes and reduce the cost of disposal
On behalf of Canadian Business Conferences, I look forward to welcoming you to event in November.