The 6th Cost-Effective Water Management Initiative 2018 For Western Canada's Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays will showcase the latest water management strategies for treating produced water for recycling and reuse, sourcing, storage and disposal for shale operations in the Western Canadian sedimentary basin.
We welcome the inclusion of leading solution providers looking to reveal their latest case studies. Each sponsorship opportunity is designed bespoke to cater for the business objectives of both the vendor and end-user audience, ranging
from exhibition booths to exclusive networking opportunities and case study presentations.
In particular, we welcome proposals from those providing:
- Produced Water Treatment Systems: Skid-Mounted Water Treatment Systems, Filtration Systems, Reverse Osmosis Water Systems, Electrocoagulation Water Systems, Centralized Water Treatment Systems, Portable Water Treatment Systems, Modular Water Treatment Systems
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies: Mobile Treatment Technology, Evaporation Technology/Evaporators, Crystallization Technology, Membrane Technology, Nanofiltration Technology
- Produced Water Treatment Services: Brine Water Remediation Services/Technologies/Solutions, Desalination Services/Technologies/Solutions, H2S Mitigation Services/Technologies/Solutions, TENORM/NORM Management/Disposal Services, Disposal Treatment Services
- Water Transfer Services: Water Pipeline Construction Services/EPCs, Water Pipeline Construction Materials, Water Pipeline Permitting Services, Leak Detection Systems, Pipeline Monitoring Systems, Water Trucking Services
- Produced Water Disposal Services: Injection Well Permitting Services, Injection Well Construction Services, Seismic Monitoring Technologies & Services
- Produced Water Storage Solutions: ASTs/Above Ground Storage Tanks, Water Pit Construction Services, Water Impoundment Construction Services
- Automation: Pipeline Automation Technologies, In-Vehicle Truck Monitoring Systems, E-Ticketing Systems For Truck Tracking
To discuss exhibition opportunities in more detail, please contact: