WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Hear From Leading E&P Operators & Technology Providers From...
- Western Canada's Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays, Including Montney, Duvernay and Cardium
- Leading US Tight Oil & Shale Plays, including the Permian Basin
- Leading Latin and South American Operators
Meet, Network, Learn From Senior Decision Makers & Water Management Experts
Including Presidents, CEOs, COOs, VPs, Heads, Directors, Managers, Principals, Team Leads, Technologists, Supervisors, Specialists, Superintendents, Coordinators, Consultants, Chemists of ...
- Water Water Treatment
- Project Management
Unmatched Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities For Manufacturers, Suppliers And Service Providers Of:
- Produced Water Treatment Systems : Skid-Mounted Water Treatment Systems, Filtration Systems, Reverse Osmosis Water Systems, Electrocoagulation Water Systems, Centralized Water Treatment Systems, Portable Water Treatment Systems, Modular Water Treatment Systems and more
- Produced Water Treatment Technologies : Mobile Treatment Technology, Evaporation Technology/Evaporators, Crystallization Technology, Membrane Technology, Nanofiltration Technology and more
- Produced Water Treatment Services : Brine Water Remediation Services/Technologies/Solutions, Desalination Services/Technologies/Solutions, H2S Mitigation Services/Technologies/Solutions, TENORM/NORM Management/Disposal Services, Disposal Treatment Services and more
- Water Transfer Services : Water Pipeline Construction Services/EPCs, Water Pipeline Construction Materials, Water Pipeline Permitting Services, Leak Detection Systems, Pipeline Monitoring Systems, Water Trucking Services and more
- Produced Water Disposal Services : Injection Well Permitting Services, Injection Well Construction Services, Seismic Monitoring Technologies & Services and more
- Produced Water Storage Solutions : ASTs/Above Ground Storage Tanks, Water Pit Construction Services, Water Impoundment Construction Services and more
Access to and use of this site (www.water-management-canada-shale-plays.com) is provided by Canadian Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
Canadian Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Canadian Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of Canadian Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Canadian Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Canadian Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
Canadian Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Canadian Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Canadian Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying Canadian Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Canadian Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2018 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Hear Success Stories & Lessons Learned From Active Canadian Tight Oil & Shale Gas Plays
DAY 1 AGENDA TOPICS
>Lower Water Management Costs In WCSB : E&P Strategies For Cost Reduction, Efficiency Optimization And Reducing Expenses
> Cost-Effective Water Management Strategies : E&P Accomplishments, Strategies And Long-Term Visions
> AER Regulatory Update : Current Regulations And Compliance
> Increase Water Recycle & Reuse Volume s: Cost-Effectively Manage Flowback Water And Increase Reuse
> Reduce Recycling & Reuse Costs : Strategies And Treatments For Reducing Recycling & Reuse Cost
> Understand Water Reuse Regulations : Latest Recycling & Reuse Regulations And Preparing For Changes
> Reservoir Chemistry & Frac Chemicals : Chemical Impact On Performance And The Case For Sharing & Reusing Water
> Water Quality For Frac Reuse : Water Quality Specs And Treatment Targets
> Treatment For H2S, Solids & NORMS : Cost-Effective Treatment & Technological Advances
DAY 2 AGENDA TOPICS
> Cost-Effective & Efficient Water Transfer Infrastructure : Strategies For Transfer To And From Well Sites
> Reduce Deep Well Injection Costs : Reducing Costs & Increasing Disposal Efficiency
> Alternatives To Deep Well Injection : The Economics And Feasibility Of Commercial Scale Water Evaporation
> Large-Scale Water Storage Systems : New Storage Systems To Handle 15,000 to 30,000 Cubic Metres Of Water
> Secure Steady Water Supply : Best Practices And Risk Mitigation Strategies